Dear Behaviour
How? Just.. how.
Your game is the most bugged one I ever played before. This is a fact for the mayority of your players. Lately, you are launching hotfix updates ignoring the wait for the mid chapters and I really apreciate that because I proposed that some time before, but there is a problem. Every single update you launch to fix the bugs, you break the rest of the game.
This is a huge problem for the players, because they might have played the entire day with a exploit without having any idea of that, and then, perfectly can get banned, because of your mistake. Just imagine waking up to play your favourite game and see you are banned because you played the game with the mistakes of their developers.
You even have a dedicated team to play the game versions before releasing them. I don't know how do they work or the process they make with every perk or map or killer,... But it's extremely stupid to miss a bug like the current one of the missing audio from the survivor switching and appearance.
Now you have the killer pipping bug, which doesn't allow killers to pip sometimes and ignore the emblems they got and directly affects the game health. I'm really pissed off from this one because I have been playing a lot of killer lately from rank 16 to 4 trying to reach once for all rank 1 and get the archievement, one of the few I haven't unlocked, but sadly I'm stuck there.
If I were the owner of the DbD team, I would really questionate the work of the programmers and the work of the testers, because it's so strange how easy the game breaks with every fix update and the testers just pass all out. I really think there is people that intentionally make all these pranks.
I recently asked for a bug that is happening with head on (it just doesn't work) and the only answer I got ftom the dev team was that is not any bug, that is my mistake and I might have been too laggy and the killer was so far away from the locker. Basically you told me that you haven't done anything wrong when the most of the people voted me up and not you, you just tell excuses not to admit it and didn't even tried it internally, but stopped answering me when I had to send two clips and two screenshots showing the evidence. You never admit how you can't hold the game without breaking it. Never did. This is the real reason of the loved meme "I think we did a pretty good job so far".
I would be the only one who decided to waste my time writing this, but I'm not the only one who thinks it.
But Behaviour, I'm not raging at you. Understand that this game is my life and I've been playing almost only this the entire past 18 months and spent almost the entire holidays playing this. I really love this game and you are constantly making pain to me. Understand that I'm just making you realise the work you are making and the people you are with.
Thanks for the read.
Comments
@Angelicus23 I'm just gonna say this. It's a game. It takes 1 letter out of place to break something. With millions and millions of line of code, it isn't hard to break something without meaning to. They do try their best. People bitched because they took too long before. Now they are releasing smaller, quicker patches.
You are bitching about it now. What do you want them to do? Take a month and a half to throw 60 bug fixes in? They could do that. Or do you want them to release some ones quickly that they know are fixes for some common bugs. They can't look at something and go yep. That's bugged. Let's just type this and fix it. It doesn't work like that. They have to debug it and see what actually caused it to do whatever it did in the first place then try to fix it then rework it after.
The fact that they are fixing a lot of bugs so quickly is really nice. I get that it can be frustrating. I remember 2 years ago, if you got hooked in the basement then unhooked, you would get rubber banded back to the basement immediately with nothing that could be done but to die. It didn't get patch for a month but we got through it.
Give them time. Show them proof that something is bugged. The amount of people saying windows are bugged (they aren't) and hits are bugged (they aren't) or how you shouldn't be able to get hit through pallets (you should be able to at certain points) is just bogging them down with unnecessary #########.
-1. There are most harder games to program out of dbd and more complex ones, and are even better done than dbd. If they have bugs, are ones that happens once to one player, not to everyone, that is the case of dbd.
-2. I repeat, it's so stupid to miss a very clear bug as a clear missing audio.
-3. I once made a thread asking them not to wait for the road map dates to update the game, that they could do it weekly and it looks that this is the case.
-4. The bug I reported wasn't a stupid pallet hitbox, was a clear bug, with evidences, more people said that they are having the same issue and the devs just denied making anything wrong.