Rank 1 Rewards?
Hello there people, I would like to ask what do I get if im Rank 1, 2 or 3? Any rewards for that?
If we dont get anything then whats the point trying to be Rank 1? People are playing like crazy, they get mad, some of them playing all day just to rank up, and in few days when they earn that rank they dont get anything?
Sorry for my crap English...
I hope that they will add some cool rewards for Ranks 1, 2 and 3.
Comments
you're rewarded with.. longer queue times?
There's nothing, and there's no reason to. That's why many people purposely play bad, or DC to depip as they hate those ranks.
I hope there will be rank rewards soon, but there ain't rn.
Well, I see that xD When I want to play as a killer then im waiting from 5 to 20min...
Sadly nothing but they plan to add some rewards in the future