Is anyone else having lobby issues again?

yet again, i'm creating another thread based on the same thing every time; lobby wait times.

it's gotten horrendous yet again, and this time it's coming with a load of infinite loading screens too!

Comments

  • as killer it takes me like 10 minutes to get a lobby

    as survivor I get lobbies in like 5 seconds but they're always 200 ping so I dodge. when I do get a low ping lobby I'm the only one there and have to wait 2 minutes for others to show up.

    it's seriously annoying

  • @artist said:

    as killer it takes me like 10 minutes to get a lobby

    as survivor I get lobbies in like 5 seconds but they're always 200 ping so I dodge. when I do get a low ping lobby I'm the only one there and have to wait 2 minutes for others to show up.

    it's seriously annoying

    exactly what i'm dealing with, except for killer lobbies, i'm (on average) making a lobby in 30 minutes or more. it's terrible.

  • For me it got better

    Still takes a while but not as long as before

  • @LCGaster said:

    For me it got better

    Still takes a while but not as long as before

    i wish i had your luck. :(

  • My killer queues are back to normal now, I'm on Ps4 so Idk how it is on the others :P

  • update: so it seems like lobbies are fixed again, though it's still a bit of a lengthy wait time for killers. :Thinking:

  • Yup. Really rough wait times for killer

  • i can watch few episode of anime while trying to join a lobby as killer