"Fixed" Audio again in 3.0.2

I'm at work right now. How bad is it?

Comments

  • From what I can tell Chase music is louder

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    From what I can tell Chase music is louder

    The chase music is such a handicap on the killer now. :(

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/560599#Comment_560599

    The chase music is such a handicap on the killer now. :(

    It has been for such a long time apart from the few weeks were we could finally hear sounds again with the ghostface update, I wish theyd just have low medium and high settings for chase music in the settings, sounds is crucial to killers especially ones like spirit.

  • There is no sound when you switch your character as survivor. Not that it really matters but still.. i hope music is louder though, i'd sometimes just run into the killer because of how quiet it was. As if every killer had M&A.

  • Not related to sound but there is a game breaking bug where the killer can see the aura of the survs if they are in front of a non completed gen.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Not related to sound but there is a game breaking bug where the killer can see the aura of the survs if they are in front of a non completed gen.

    That's been in place for a while. Claudette's hair is especially visible.