When is the re-work of Freddy Krueger Coming out?
I am just so excited for the re-work Freddy Krueger. And I am trying to be very patient. Can someone please tell me how long until all of us get to try the re-work Freddy Krueger?
Tagged:
Mod
I am just so excited for the re-work Freddy Krueger. And I am trying to be very patient. Can someone please tell me how long until all of us get to try the re-work Freddy Krueger?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mid chapter ptb will be when we can test it out. Also please post in the proper sections.
Thank you I do appreciate this ReikoMori :) oh so I’m a little bit new here. Would you be so kind to tell me where should I post spares instead?
I already moved your topic. Generally speaking, the Bug Report section is only for reporting bugs/glitch of the game. 😁