Can we please?
Can we please get rid of the unlimited supply of keys in chests please. Every damn match I have played as killer there has always been a key in chests it's unbelievably ridiculous.
Can we please get rid of the unlimited supply of keys in chests please. Every damn match I have played as killer there has always been a key in chests it's unbelievably ridiculous.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow you must be really unlucky!
Ace in Hole+Plunderers most likely.
yeah I get keys a lot with plunderer's. u know what I get more than that tho? brown ######### toolboxes. less of both please
@ar@artist
I wish that was thw case for me. All I getis ultra rare maps. Useless. All I want is Toolboxes.
Nuuuu,the map LGBT friendly :(