finalists for video contest
thread says finalists would be made public on july 2nd. I cant seem to find them on the forum or discord. Anyone know where they were posted?
thread says finalists would be made public on july 2nd. I cant seem to find them on the forum or discord. Anyone know where they were posted?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love to know that aswell!
It is interesting that it says finalists announced on the 2nd for video and art contest. But for the cosmetic contest it only says winners announced on July 17th.
I think as it is for now, nothing is posted yet. I am so curious to know when they'll announce all the things
same
glad to see i'm not just a dummy and couldnt find it. Hopefully they will post something soon. I'm sure the team is just very busy.
captain's log stardate 7/4/19 no update from high command and the crew is becoming restless.
The finalists are in😄.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/73350/anniversary-contests-finalists-artwork-cosplay-and-video#latest
ty!