How good is Streetwise now?
I've been wanting this buff for a while but I only have it at level 1 on all my characters. How good is it right now?
I've been wanting this buff for a while but I only have it at level 1 on all my characters. How good is it right now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used it in a "infinite healing" build. Worked pretty well tbh.
(Botany Knowledge,Self care, Streetwise and a green medkit with addons)
I think it is solid if you bring a flashlight.
But it is really good in a SWF group,already tried it with my friends ^^
Take the charges of an item and divide it by 0.75 because you're 25% more efficient.
180 charges with 25% efficiency will be 240 charges.
Let's say you added a 30 charge add-on to your item, that's now 280 charges.
I forgot about the change.
BUT from just my eyes: It went from "Terrible" to "Okay"