Talking about DBD
To be honest I liked DBD better 2 years ago. It was more spooky. The audio has changed quite alot since 2 years ago. It was also darker, i'm not sure why they changed the lighting since 2 years ago. I would rather an old feeling than an new feeling, if you get what I mean. I think if 2 years ago had auric cells DBD would be amazing. I still like the game now and play it alot, it's just that DBD is not scary anymore and nowadays it's like who can be the best, but before it was like truly a team game and everyone worked together.
Comments
I don't get this "In the past, DBD was more scary".
Why? Because u were new in this game? And didn't know all the mechanics?
DBD was never spooky, they just changed the gamma and a game don't get more spooky because u change the gamma. DBD had never spooky music, spooky camera angles or generally first person view. U had before also just the two options: Sneaky gameplay or running gameplay. And I think, with the infinite loops back than, the last option were the smarter one.
I just think, the thrilling effect is just gone, because we know the game now.