Killer can no longer rage quit on ps4?!?
According to the patch notes, if the killer rage quits, we no longer get booted and lose bloodpoints gained from the match... this has been a long time coming where I would have a match with 20k + points and once we have the exit gates open they would just yank their cable before I can get out...
Comments
Very much needed. I had this happen in three games yesterday and it's always when you're 30 seconds away from the win...
^
I think this is possible. The patch notes only mention making you go to the End Game screen, not the Home Screen, it doesn't mention keeping anything.
Of course the killer can still ragequit.... they can on any other platform too
On PS4, they lose everything if the Killer quits. Thats what they are referring too. They dont safety pip, or keep items/addons or bps etc
Leaving the game is no problem? Why is it considered bannable offense then (even if you never get banned for it)
But yeah, DCing survivors are a lot bigger problem compared to killer Dcs
She said that isnt the problem the OP is referring too, not that it is not a problem.