Is the game broken right now?
I literally have just had 5 infinite loading screens in a row. 3 as survivor and then 2 when I switched to killer. Is anyone else getting this?
I literally have just had 5 infinite loading screens in a row. 3 as survivor and then 2 when I switched to killer. Is anyone else getting this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This seems to happen more frequently when you use the little survivor or killer icon to join a game as the other type rather than going back to main lobby. However, I do not know other than that why infinite loading it occurs.
Well, when this game is not broken?
Have it ever been not broken? xd