BHVR. I'm confused because of 3.0.0 patch notes...
You said every Chapter you will update the Engine. In patch-notes you didn't mentioned it...
You said every Chapter you will update the Engine. In patch-notes you didn't mentioned it...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they meant they'll upgrade/update to a new engine whether there is one available instead of waiting long periods of time to.
Or they just don't mention it like you said
they said every Chapter - a update. And theres newer engine.
@Pierpalle I think you posted in the wrong section. ^
Edit: Wrong Thread* I don't know why I deserved a downvote for it but alright!
@jdsgames lololol lmfao