Killer dc

So I just had a game against a Pig, and she lost connection in first 2-3 minutes and I lost a pip how does that make any actual sense?

Comments

    1. Did you actually look a pip (you looked the in the lobby?) Sometimes the game says you lost a pip but you didn't
    2. If playing on console i think those dc'ed give you a depip for some reason
  • @Milo said:

    1. Did you actually look a pip (you looked the in the lobby?) Sometimes the game says you lost a pip but you didn't
    2. If playing on console i think those dc'ed give you a depip for some reason

    It's a 100% lost pip, seen it right after the match and in the lobby. I even restarted the game. I'm on PC.

  • This depends on how the killer/survivors dc. If the survivor pulls plug to keep item it also does not properly score emblems as killer. It is a sad thing, but, it happens. Similar if killer pulls the plug rather than disconnecting like normal you don't get the escape points or emblem progress.