Where's the thread about coming up with your own perks?
I remember seeing a topic where everyone was coming up with their own ideas for Survivor and killer perks. I've been trying to find it and I can't. Thank you.
I remember seeing a topic where everyone was coming up with their own ideas for Survivor and killer perks. I've been trying to find it and I can't. Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is one of them if you want to go there ๐.
Most of the time they are in the Fan Creation Tab if you want to look at people making their own perks, chapters, art, killers and survivor.