Will Dedicated Servers show Steam Profiles?

One thing I noticed while playing Deathgarden is they do not link to a players profiles and they also do not show up in Steams recently played versus info.

I wonder if this something the devs have in mind for DBD when the servers go live?

@not_Queen @Peanits Any Idea if this is something they are considering?

Personally I think it would cut down on a lot of toxicity after a match as then the only place to be toxic is in the end game chat which is a lot easier to do something about.

A lot of players have private profiles due to DBD which is quite a sad fact.

Comments

  • Yeah right now they want a Steam id64 when using the report section of the forum but they could maybe have a match id instead to reference it and get the info from that when sending in the report.

    I also doubt it's something they have planned for the release of them as you said they prob want to just get them up and running. I was just wondering if they are considering that option.

  • Main reason I am excited for dedicated servers is for NO MORE 3 MAN LOBBY WAITING!!!