stuck searching for match
Stuck in "searching for a match" for tens of minutes.
Rank 16, PC
What should I do?
Stuck in "searching for a match" for tens of minutes.
Rank 16, PC
What should I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing, the glorious match making system is naturally this long now since they changed it when Ghost Face came out.
It was bad in the PTB, and its bad in the live build. I don't see why its still even in the game, it actually takes longer now to load lobby's and more often than not at purple ranks you get teamed with rank 13s or 10s or 8s with a rank 7 Killer.
At Red Ranks, you get Red Rank Survivors mostly, but it takes at least 5 minutes or more to "search for a lobby" than another 3+ to just fill it.