Will ghostface get more outfits?
So we know that the mask is licensed but the outfits are behavior owned and the character is technically original does this mean ghostface could get more outfits or would behavior still need to go through funworld?
So we know that the mask is licensed but the outfits are behavior owned and the character is technically original does this mean ghostface could get more outfits or would behavior still need to go through funworld?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since the mask is he only licensed part they will most likely release new weapons and outfits
Even though a huge part of Ghost Face is original I imagine the license holders of the mask still have to approve whatever BHVR wants to make. For an extreme example I could see them turning down a chicken suit. I have a feeling they won't be super strict though.
I just hope that we can actually get DerpFace that would be a dream come true
@MojoTheFabulous
The guy who holds the rights to the mask is a pretty nice guy, so I think he will let them take their freedom if they need his approval
Hopefully he'll let them use more masks
Yeah thats what im hoping for is that he gets some new outfits i know for the masks they'd have to get premission.
Yeah i feel they would have a say as well when it comes to masks but the outfit is technically not their property so thats what im curious about is do they have to get rights to make outfits or is funworld allowing them to do what they want.
They should name it WAZZZZZZZZZZZZUP