Huntress cosplay (yes another one but plussize)
Heya ! I want to show you my cosplay of the huntress, I made it last year for a french convention, please be nice !
I'm a plussize girl, I'm thicc
Tagged:
Mod
Heya ! I want to show you my cosplay of the huntress, I made it last year for a french convention, please be nice !
I'm a plussize girl, I'm thicc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good Job! I like it! ๐
thank you ^^
Very good job! I like it! It probably took a while to do. ๐
Cosplay is out of my wheelhouse. Looks greats, feels accurate. Would geek out if I saw you walking around.