Eldritch Horror

I get a sort of H.P. Lovecraft vibe from the Entity and all that and I would really love to see some more of those themes make into the game. Ominous maps and scenery, that kinda thing. Maybe a killer sort of inspired by such. Maybe a survivor from the 1920's, that would be freaking cool.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Davids recent cosmetic makes him look like from that era. If that counts

  • @Kabu said:

    Davids recent cosmetic makes him look like from that era. If that counts

    I know, I like it lol really cool cosmetics they're coming up with.

  • @Kabu Jake Park will remember that.

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    @Kabu Jake Park will remember that.

    You're right. Jake Park too. When I play survivor, David and Feng are my mains. So, David is whom I thought of first.

  • I get a sort of H.P. Lovecraft vibe from the Entity and all that and I would really love to see some more of those themes make into the game.

    I love the idea but cosmic horror is so hard to pull off. If at all they make one, I'm all for it tho.

  • I'd personally love to see it included in DBD! ๐Ÿ™

  • Have you seen that new game called Sinking City? It's inspired by HP Lovecraft, and is even set in the 1920's.

  • I get a sort of H.P. Lovecraft vibe from the Entity and all that and I would really love to see some more of those themes make into the game.

    The only killer that would work from that universe is some sort of human cultist, all the monsters are either too big or don't have any usable powers. A sort of anti-Ghost-Face-power would work though, where if you look at the killer you go more and more insane. Could be to the Doctor what Ghost Face is to Myers, similar-ish powers but different enough to warrant being separate characters

  • I would love to have a killer more based around the entity, like maybe one of his followers to do the killing for him (which all killers do I guess) but one with a DIRECT connection entity