Cheats

I was playing DBD like normal, having a blast as the killer and there is someone who always has too spoil the fun and cheat, At the end off the game, The gate was open and i was really close and "THEY" randomly started "Lagging" and i was like "HUH", Whats going on here, Was about to stab and some how teleported out my stab, No lag at att untill the end off the game..


Why do people have cheat , it's boring..

Comments

  • I was playing DBD like normal, having a blast as the killer and there is someone who always has too spoil the fun and cheat, At the end off the game, The gate was open and i was really close and "THEY" randomly started "Lagging" and i was like "HUH", Whats going on here, Was about to stab and some how teleported out my stab, No lag at att untill the end off the game..

    They find the game boring, sadly. I have not found any cheaters, but just report lagswitchers since they count as cheaters.

  • They said, "Its not possible to lag switch in dbd" LOL, I couldnt report because i didnt see who it was, it was at the very end

  • You sure it wasn't dead hard?