Iridescent Shards
Iridescent Shards, mine have been stuck at 6666 for awhile now. I've played multiple matches and i'm not getting anymore. Anyone else having this problem?
Iridescent Shards, mine have been stuck at 6666 for awhile now. I've played multiple matches and i'm not getting anymore. Anyone else having this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ru playing at 3:00 at night?
Have you leveled up? You only get them when you level. You might have jumped experience needed to the next level so it's taking longer than usual.
I think someone mentioned in a post 4200 is the max needed per level, so roughly 8-10 matches depending on your exp gained. I usually get around 500-560 per match, plus that tiny emblem bonus. Right now I'm at 55, and it's about 6-9 matches per level, depending on my ability to not screwup completely. Check the Wiki for the actual requirements though, there are some jumps up in exp needed so you might have just hit that.