The color and design is really great. Makes me feel like it’s springtime in the alps and the hills are alive with screaming.
The proportions are solid, I love the hand pose. I hope you don’t mind if l post a possible suggestion regarding the head in position with the body. [See attachment.]
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The color and design is really great. Makes me feel like it’s springtime in the alps and the hills are alive with screaming.
The proportions are solid, I love the hand pose. I hope you don’t mind if l post a possible suggestion regarding the head in position with the body. [See attachment.]
94DC1D1D-5E1A-4E7E-9DAF-5841BDC486A6.jpegIt is really hard to twist the neck that far back. I have one suggestion in red, and in blue a way to relieve the neck by twisting the upper body.
This is really cool and original to say the least! Good job!
Thnx 🙏🌺everyone