Bloodweb Stats

I recently spent time working out how many Bloodpoints need to be spent in order to go from level 1 to Max perks. I want to know the least amount I need to pay in order get all the perks, while also grabbing as much as I can.

I had to make some rules to work with:

- All Items are valued at 3,000 bp

- All Perks are valued at 5,000 bp

- Grabbing as many items as I can before the entity takes them.

- The Entity only grabs 1 item at a time. So it can't close off a tree and take 2 or 3 items at once.

- All perks unlocked, including the teachables for the character we are levelling up.

Killer: Using the numbers I stated above you would need to spend at least 7,410,000 bp which would be a fun grind trying to get max perks on all your killers

Survivor: Since they only have 5 more perks than the killer. They need to spend 8,115,000 bp to get all the perks on their survivor.

I don't know if anyone has done this before but I didn't see it anywhere.

Comments