Pig addon question
I'm getting around to finally learning how to use the pig however, I need help deciding what combo addons should I use. I mostly use addons to help with ambush attacks, but I rarely use the attack as I only use the crouch and uncrouch feature. Anyone got any good builds?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Same response I'll always give:
The following add-on combos are ones that I personally like to use:
1) Jigsaw's Annotated Plan + Jigsaw's Sketch
2) Bag of Gears + Crate of Gears
3) Tampered Timer + any of the above add-ons (Note: Despite Annotated Plan and Tampered Timer both referring to the time increase/decrease as "moderately," my testing showed that Annotated Plan raises the timer by 15 seconds while Tampered Timer reduces the timer by 30 seconds, so there is merit to using Tampered Timer + Annotated Plan even if Tampered Timer + Sketch is straight-up better).
4) Last Will + any of the above add-ons
I don't use the following myself, but you could also maybe do:
5) Combat Straps + Video Tape (if you reeeally still want the 1-second crouch)
6) Video Tape + John's Medical File
Any add-ons I haven't listed above are ones I think are not worth using.
The best advice i can give you is learning to use the dash properly and the best combo of addons to do that is Combat Straps and Shattered Syringe.
Thanks for the tips guys. I will try them out soon.