Do NOT tell me it's RNG....I swear to....

Level 67.....that's where I'm at!! Level 6 7!!!

In preparation for the double Bloopoints event, at level 34 on my Meg character, I decided to unlock a couple teachable perks I wanted. So roughly 10 days ago finally unlocked the final teachable I wanted....WGLF (along with Iron Will). I kept spending BPs until I reached 50...WGLF still hasn't shown up. Not a problem, still have about 3 days left....no joke, not kidding....17 levels later and it still hasn't shown up. Not even level 1! I've got 2 chances each bloodweb. I've taken 17 perks since hitting level 50....the event is now less than 24 hours away, and I keep dumping all these points in to....

Is there a secret I'm not aware of?

Comments

  • When p3 meg it took like 15 more lvls after 50 to get self care
  • @FSB75 said:
    Level 67.....that's where I'm at!! Level 6 7!!!

    In preparation for the double Bloopoints event, at level 34 on my Meg character, I decided to unlock a couple teachable perks I wanted. So roughly 10 days ago finally unlocked the final teachable I wanted....WGLF (along with Iron Will). I kept spending BPs until I reached 50...WGLF still hasn't shown up. Not a problem, still have about 3 days left....no joke, not kidding....17 levels later and it still hasn't shown up. Not even level 1! I've got 2 chances each bloodweb. I've taken 17 perks since hitting level 50....the event is now less than 24 hours away, and I keep dumping all these points in to....

    Is there a secret I'm not aware of?

    You got about 90 bloodwebs to go if you have all teachables unlocked, good luck.