Mismatched rankings?
Is this a bug or an intentional “New Matchmaking System” either way the survivors I’m getting paired with are not qualified to be in red ranks.
Is this a bug or an intentional “New Matchmaking System” either way the survivors I’m getting paired with are not qualified to be in red ranks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking has been terrible with yellow rank killers being matched with green and purple ranked survivors.
You have to factor in SWF boosting their friends and killers boosting due to farming and letting all or the last survivor leave due to the blood hunt and event offerings.
I don't play in red ranks but I've noticed more of my matches on both sides being unbalanced as far as ranks go than normal.
Im red rank and I am getting paired with rank 20 survivors it is getting quite annoying this happens on both survivor and killer side. I decided to take a break from dbd bc of this and am currently playing minecraft.
Matchmaker go home, you're drunk, should their be a 12 rank gap between players?
.