What are the odds of the next chapter being licensed?

Curious to what you guys think the next chapter might be. According to Netflix they are working on something with bHVR some say its Stranger Things, not sure how cool it would be since I've never watched the show. But do you think we will see another licensed chapter? It is possible because we had LF and then Freddy so maybe :)

Comments

  • Curious to what you guys think the next chapter might be.

    Another urban map would be good added to like Springwood or Hadonfield and ST could do that. I detest Shelter Woods with a passion and honestly most of Coldwind maps. The fact that the last 2 characters added didn't include maps is kind of dumb.

  • @purebalance7

    Oh...I'd think that would be nice maybe a more open city type area. But I really want a store now! Since seeing the GF trailer I'd love to see a store as a map :)

  • Why are the devs being so tight lipped they practically drop Ghostface in our lap and then bam! nothing not a hint a teaser nothing what is happening I would like a mid day map and I agree another urban map would be awesome