This PS4 debacle is a joke...
So we get a BP weekend when we've had the same killers and characters for months. Why? No one wants it, we don't need BPs. That's why we've been saving up for the past months. So we can put it into new characters.
On top of that you guys won't even delay the weekend because you guys just don't care about PS4 at this point, it's that obvious. The whole weekend should be shifted up to next weekend if this whole DLC release date is the case. But no we gotta sit on BPs and shards even though we get an uncap on shards come tomorrow. Then we have to wait God knows how long for the next weekend which probably won't be for months cause they don't like doing them in the first place.
I don't know anymore, I almost don't even care anymore. This whole thing has been treated like #########. I also know for a fact I'm not the only one pissed off about this. Double bloodpoints don't mean ######### if we can't use them for what we wanna use them for. Aka Kate and The Clown.
On top of that you guys won't even delay the weekend because you guys just don't care about PS4 at this point, it's that obvious. The whole weekend should be shifted up to next weekend if this whole DLC release date is the case. But no we gotta sit on BPs and shards even though we get an uncap on shards come tomorrow. Then we have to wait God knows how long for the next weekend which probably won't be for months cause they don't like doing them in the first place.
I don't know anymore, I almost don't even care anymore. This whole thing has been treated like #########. I also know for a fact I'm not the only one pissed off about this. Double bloodpoints don't mean ######### if we can't use them for what we wanna use them for. Aka Kate and The Clown.
Comments
Proof?