The Spirit History Typos
Just kinda pointing this out, since I dunno who to contact:
'Rin's father fitted the bill' should be 'Rin's father fit the bill'
and
'Rin reclined in pain' should be 'Rin recoiled in pain'.
Just things I saw. :)
Just kinda pointing this out, since I dunno who to contact:
'Rin's father fitted the bill' should be 'Rin's father fit the bill'
and
'Rin reclined in pain' should be 'Rin recoiled in pain'.
Just things I saw. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, these kinds of things go unnoticed way too often. I've posted about mislabeling and incorrect wording on the website and in the game in addition to making very valid statements and claims about why the Exposed status effect should be renamed the Vulnerable status effect, but either the devs don't notice that things are making them seem not thorough and/or unprofessional or they don't care. ๐
game literally unplayable, i want a refund! /s