Very fitting and well designed. I like the mini scythe. The background pattern cracks me up, feels like a pattern framing a hand stitched quote in the hillbilly’s bathroom.
Maybe a large blood splatter across the background pattern so there is a stronger contrast between the hillbilly skin tone and the peachy background color.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The submissions for the contest are closed, i'm sorry.
awww man lol
Very fitting and well designed. I like the mini scythe. The background pattern cracks me up, feels like a pattern framing a hand stitched quote in the hillbilly’s bathroom.
Maybe a large blood splatter across the background pattern so there is a stronger contrast between the hillbilly skin tone and the peachy background color.
Ah thats a great idea! I should do a version like that!
Hopefully we can make many other contests in the future! It's a very good design!
Awesome artwork dude :)