Killers and High Ranks

I'm excited that you're reworking how rank is progressed on the killers side. It's Uber stressful at high ranks as killer.


I just have to be patient because I cannot constantly deal with 3-4 man swf coordinated with comms.....


Patience is key.

Comments

  • I'll def agree with this, before the change I was nervous as hell to get to the Red ranks. It was WAY too easy to get up there and my skill level was not good enough to compete. Now that ranking up is harder and requires actual skill I'll either get up to the Red ranks anyway or find out that I'm not good enough and never get there. Either way is fine by me because whatever happens I know that it will be right and not because of a flawed ranking system that was too easy to get through.

    I play this game to have fun, not to be competitive. And yes I know that this is a competitive game and that statement looks ridiculous but fun is fun, if I enjoy dominating Survivors and winning fairly then yay and if I have fun by getting to the top then yay, either way fun is my goal.