Dont quote me on this but i think aside from konami being idiots (focusing on pachinko), theres an issue with the creator of silent hill.
I think I read somewhere that he started to dislike Pyramid Head because of his popularity and oversaturastion (Inclusion in the fifth game and the movies)
While I am also a fanboy too, the license would be hard to get.
Also another point would be the implementation, PH is known for being slow and oneshotting the player with the knife. Both things not liked on both sides of our community.
A concept i had for a "generic Executioner" killer (totally not a Pyramid head idea) was for him to spawn giant cages made of walls to confine the survivors with him in a small area. (Similiar to the first battle against him in the game)
Its probably easier for the devs to make an executioner expy instead of triangle boy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, he should be in this Game and Heather (SH3) as a Survivor
Dont quote me on this but i think aside from konami being idiots (focusing on pachinko), theres an issue with the creator of silent hill.
I think I read somewhere that he started to dislike Pyramid Head because of his popularity and oversaturastion (Inclusion in the fifth game and the movies)
While I am also a fanboy too, the license would be hard to get.
Also another point would be the implementation, PH is known for being slow and oneshotting the player with the knife. Both things not liked on both sides of our community.
A concept i had for a "generic Executioner" killer (totally not a Pyramid head idea) was for him to spawn giant cages made of walls to confine the survivors with him in a small area. (Similiar to the first battle against him in the game)
Its probably easier for the devs to make an executioner expy instead of triangle boy.