So This Is An Unreasonable Complaint
But am i the only one who dislikes having to wait in the main menu for Survivors rather than in the lobby itself?
Maybe it's the increase of time that it takes for me to find others.
My average went from 10-15 seconds to 3-4 minutes.
And yeah, Ghostface is both a new Killer and an icon, lots are probably playing him.
Still, this new waiting time bugs me and it takes me half a match worth of time now to start a match.
Oh, i bet this sounds nitpicky to those who always had longer waiting times than 3-4 minutes.
And i don't blame you, i feel pretty nitpicky right now.

Comments
I envy you. My wait has always been atrocious (solo or swf) and now it's increased. Killer waiting use to be instant and is now around 1-2 minutes (before I gave up because of the stun VFX). There's only so many mobile games I can play and social media I can check before it gets old.
I knew i was being unreasonable, there's others who had it way worse.
My waiting times as survivors are fine
But killer, oh ######### hell killer
I went from 1 minute or less to 5 minutes at least to just create the lobby
Sometimes I'm lucky and the lobby is created in less than 2 minutes
@Boss Don't feel bad mate. :O You're just venting. It was frustrating when that first started happening to me. Here, have a cookie. I just made them. Or if you have any sort of allergies, I can provide some alternative. Whatever you want. :P
@Pike_Trickfoot You actually got a real-life laugh out of me.
Venting? Huh, i didn't see it that way actually, but i guess it was.
@Boss I got you. Always diffuse a potential argument with a good laugh. Everyone wins. :D
You were too busy beating down on yourself while being frustrated to see it as just venting. It wasn't harmful or anything. In fact, I hope you feel better now.
@Pike_Trickfoot I do, thanks to just not playing too much.
I pretty much only play Wraith, and my last match was against someone with a Flashlight + Object of Obsession.
Long match short: Satisfying to get them eventually, totally not worth it.
@Boss Bad games wouldn't be as bad if you got the next one quick and were matched right. I literally booted up Overwatch last night after a year without playing it just to goof off with some friends. It was a nice break from DbD. We were so bad it was hilarious.
That's how I feel with literally all of my legion matches. It was so not worth it most games. Back when MoM was stupidly broken, there was a person who had that, DS, BT, and something else along with a flashlight. They were in a duo who had an insta-heal. Only time I ever purposefully tunneled. They were misfortunate enough to fall by basement. God they were salty afterwards. DC'd when I caught them the third time. One of the few I replied to. Basically being like, you're mad at yourself for losing to a legion. Still piped.