Can't Play as Killer

Hello everyone, my name is Daid and I want to ask you why I can't play like killer.When I go to Play as Killer there is a button "find a match" (I think it should say "Create Lobby" or something like that) when I click on it, it says "Searching for match" , not "Creating Lobby" , I have same problem as my friend so let me know what I need to do, maybe uninstall game or verify integrity of game files.THANKS !

Comments

  • Since the latest update its taking a long time to create a lobby. Click the button and let it search for a match, it takes a while, for me like 10 minutes.

  • Hello everyone, my name is Daid and I want to ask you why I can't play like killer.When I go to Play as Killer there is a button "find a match" (I think it should say "Create Lobby" or something like that) when I click on it, it says "Searching for match" , not "Creating Lobby" , I have same problem as my friend so let me know what I need to do, maybe uninstall game or verify integrity of game files.THANKS !

    That is the game working as intended. Killers have longer queues due to how the matchmaking system works.

  • It takes too long for me as well, it usually took a minute or less for me

    I hope they address this in the hotfix