stop doing rank resets, or remove 5 ranks instead of 10

i am so tired to go back at rank 10 or so after a season and play with players that have no idea what do to or how to play, i want to enjoy the game but when you have players that can't play well or simply do only mistakes or take no action to help/save others, i can't help but to pull my hair off my head, please, make rank reset less punishing for really good players so they stay with players of their ranks.

Comments

  • I never understood this argument about rank reset. If you get reset to rank 10 the people you get matched with generally are the same rank as you, or am I missing something?

  • @Jed_Olsen said:

    I never understood this argument about rank reset. If you get reset to rank 10 the people you get matched with generally are the same rank as you, or am I missing something?

    Same here.

    If you're rank 1 and got reset to rank 10, you'd be matched with people that also used to be rank around 1 ? I don't get this.

  • @drunky26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/543002#Comment_543002

    Same here.

    If you're rank 1 and got reset to rank 10, you'd be matched with people that also used to be rank around 1 ? I don't get this.

    U only drop 10 ranks from rank 1. If you are rank 10 you will get reset to rank 13-ish. This concepts brings all people from different ranks much much closer and creates an absolute mess.