Best build for ghostface
What are the best perks/add ons to use on ghostface.would you like to know the community's opinion thanks.
What are the best perks/add ons to use on ghostface.would you like to know the community's opinion thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At the heart of things he's an m1 killer. So the standard m1 killer toolbox works great on him. Spirit Fury, Enduring, M&A, Ruin you know the deal. Getting his exposure off can shorten some loop or apply sudden pressure.
Surveillance is excellent for gen control especially whilst in shroud. I’ve got more than a few gen grabs & exposes on people who have started on a gen as soon as I turn my back thinking they’re sneaky.
Basic M1 killer perks :
Enduring/Spirit fury are mandatory imo, the rest can be whatever you want.
For addons, Recharge rate are the best imo
Basically the M1 Killer pack: Ruin, Spirit Fury, Enduring, M&A/BBQ. You could use Nurse's Calling, Surveillance, or Discordance to replace some of those perks if you wanted to.
Anything that inflicts Exposed is especially good for him because he has a better stealth power than other killers (since he is stealth, moves at normal speed, and can attack normally). I've enjoyed using Devour or Haunted on him. NOED is probably a really good pick since it also grants a speed boost letting you the option to crouch everywhere at end game.
I haven't used it yet, but I think Shadowborn will be a good pick for him as it would make stalking easier in theory. M&A could also work here, but I personally don't like that perk.
Thrilling Tremors/Corrupt Intervention seems to be an effective combo too. I've seen some GF's make good use of Surveillance or Discordance.