Developers, please return the old animation!!!

In patch 1.5.0, you broke the animation of the destruction of a pallet for killers from the 1st person! Return it please! She was the best animation ever! Thanks to this animation, you feel that you really play as a big, terrifying killer! You really felt all the power and strength of the killer when he broke this flimsy pallet. It was something! Return this animation, please!

For comparison, I will leave a link to Reddit, where the user also asked you to return this animation to the game. This animation should be in ALL KILLERS. Exceptions will be Nurse, Hag, Plague and Spirit.

And I would also like to see the old animation return, when the killer missed. When the killer missed, the camera swayed to the beat of the main animation of the killer’s miss (from the 3rd person). All these animations for a killer increase by 1000% the atmosphere when playing for them, and I very, very much ask you to return them. I know that you removed the miss animation because the killer could look into the cabinets in this way and therefore I have an idea how to fix it: add a small hitbox in front of the cabinet doors so that the killer cannot get close to the doors!

Watch the video carefully. There you can even notice the killer’s weapon when he breaks a pallet

19 votes and 14 comments so far on Reddit


I beg you, hear me!

@not_Queen @Peanits

Comments