Replenishing chests
Just had the weirdest thing happen in a game. I opened the basement chest with Ace in the hole and detectives hunch. Was also using Iron Will and Urban Evasion. Two offerings in the map were shiny coins. Was Macmillan map and basement was in the middle building. Killer was Ghostface.
After opening the chest, I got a Green toolbox with an addon, then the chest glitched and I was able to reopen it and got another toolbox, only this one was yellow. I dropped by green toolbox and picked up the yellow to see if it would let me, and behold, two toolboxes. The chest stayed opened this time.
Fast forward to mid-game and I seen another close to a gen and I was able to open that chest twice as well, netting two more toolboxes with add-ons. There were toolboxes everywhere, haha. Given the unfair advantage, I let the killer kill me that game, although he was doing a pretty good job of doing that regardless.
Has anyone else experienced this? I have no idea what RNG led up to this happening. Two shiny coins? My perks? Recent bugs? Map? killer? I'm wondering if the extra chests didn't spawn and allowed us to search the same chest twice. I couldn't replicate this bug in two other games. Just thought I would bring it to your attention.
Comments