Experience against Ghostface?

I have some theories about surviving against GF and would like some feedback. His power, specifically the line "close proximity", refers, I think, to about a 16 meter radius. Also, I think aiming your camera to cancel nightshroud is akin to aiming hatchets as Huntress. I've had middling success at implementing this, though.

Comments

  • At base you can break Ghostface out of stealth at 32m. You need to have him in the center of your camera which requires a conscious effort to aim at him. The break takes 1.8s total which is divided into 0.3s buffer check and 1.5s to actually break him out of his power. He emits an 8m radius of sound while in stealth.

    There is no need for theories. We've had the hard data since before live launch.

  • What is even the point of exposing GF?

  • @Dssab said:

    What is even the point of exposing GF?

    Gives him his RS & TR back and keeps him from stalking a survivor for about 30s if he manages to find one by the time he can go back stealth