Seems like it disappeared.
Cant find it in archives, so i think there is something wrong
They have been closed, so the team can choose the winners. Submissions were open from June 1st to June 21st.
@Rizzo90
Last year the contest category was still visible tho, you just couldn't create a new one
I kinda wanted to see other submissions
@Thatbrownmonster said:@Rizzo90 Last year the contest category was still visible tho, you just couldn't create a new oneI kinda wanted to see other submissions
@Thatbrownmonster said:
This. I didn’t get a chance to look at all the submissions. I would have liked to.
We listened to feedback and we opened the subforums for viewing only, so you can still look at the beautiful artworks!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They have been closed, so the team can choose the winners. Submissions were open from June 1st to June 21st.
@Rizzo90
Last year the contest category was still visible tho, you just couldn't create a new one
I kinda wanted to see other submissions
This. I didn’t get a chance to look at all the submissions. I would have liked to.
We listened to feedback and we opened the subforums for viewing only, so you can still look at the beautiful artworks!