Why is Ghost Face's daily so complex?
I just got the daily today. Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot yet as I was first testing whether it was actually true to the text and I completed it. But it goes like 'While leaning, stalk 3 Survivors to become Marked. Then down them' or something.
It literally has a period in the middle of the text, and says it requires you to be lean-stalking a Survivor to exposed - but it doesn't. I managed to lean-stalk mark Survivors 5 times in my last match, but only managed to down 2 lean-stalk marked Survivors, and it still completed the daily.
Has this daily been made unnecessarily complicated in terms of text, and simultaneously bugged at the same time? Does it actually require 3 lean-stalk mark downs and I just miscounted; does it require a Survivor to have even been lean-stalked the tiniest bit but stand stalked the rest of the way to make it count; or does it not require lean-stalking whatsoever and just happen to have misleading text?
Comments