Ghost face detection
Am i the only one who thinks it’s really easy to get ghost face out of stealth once you’ve got the hang of it ? I feel making it bigger will be massive nerf to him .
Am i the only one who thinks it’s really easy to get ghost face out of stealth once you’ve got the hang of it ? I feel making it bigger will be massive nerf to him .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yo también, solamente juego de superviviente y una vez que dominas el centrado de camara es muy sencillo quitarle el poder.
I agree I’m on console as well I feel it’s just pandering to people who are to lazy to learn . The devs should wait at least a month before changing anything on him to see after people have learnt !@not_Queen