Behavior, The Community Agrees Ghostface Is Fine
So Peanits had that Poll with overwhelming votes that everyone loves Ghostface.
You browse the forums and you see people saying he's fine, others saying he needs a buff. But Behavior's response is ''NAH MAN YOU DON'T KNOW....you just don't get it bruh. HE'S TOO GOOD!!!''
Please don't release the Hotfix <3 I am in love this new Killer, I feel powerful, I am enjoying the game again after a 3 month hiatus because I was burned out and Plague just didn't cut it. Ghostface is awesome and once I learn how to lean properly I'll be even better. Please, how about you listen to your fans and let Ghostface shine in his pit of darkness, let his luminescent shroud cover us all so we may bask in his whooshy glory.
Why even have a poll if you won't listen?
Why have a PTB if you won't listen?
Why celebrate the fans if you don't listen?
Why have Fog Whisperers if you don't listen?
We are happy, why would do you want to take that away?
Also, as a Survivor he is just as fun to go against as Pig and Pig is my favorite Killer to go against because she adds more to the game, she's scary and while Ghostface isn't scary he can be damn lethal and that's fun. Keywords being ''lethal'' and ''fun''.
Comments
Only thing I agree with is not being able to increase the exposed status by stalking your marked survivor but still let me stalk them