I dont see a problem

To me I dont see a reason to nerf ghostface and I'm a survivor main. Yeah it's a challenge but that's the fun in it. It's fun to play as ghostface and it's a challenge for the survivors. If they want to survive they have to work for it. Not everything can be easy for everyone XD

Comments

  • He shouldn't be able to stalk people while already exposed.

    The time people stay exposed for needs to be reduced slightly, seeing as he has unlimited stalk.

    I don't think they should make it easier to spot him tho and they should get rid of that awful noise when in stealth

  • So you dont see a problem, when people staring at him to break him out of his mode, but instead still get marked, cause its more inconsistent than head-on, and he didnt lose any progress when breaking him, which makes breaking him total useless? sheesh