New Addon Ideas For Killers Part 1?

These are just some ideas I have for addons for certain killers, mostly for ones that don't have any ultra rare addons, or just one. However I have some that I think are interesting. Also Descriptions. :)

Billy:

Chicken Beak (Uncommon):

  • Reduces the noise emitted from the chainsaw by half.

Description: A beak from a chicken who got in the way of The Billy's chainsaw.


Rooster Beak (Very Rare):

  • Completely removes the noise emitted from the chainsaw.

Description: The beak of a rooster who used to scare The Billy with its loud roar in the morning.


Dad's Boots (Ultra Rare):

  • Doubles the chainsaw's charge time.
  • Doubles the chainsaw's movement speed.
  • Increases the steering of while using the chainsaw slightly (10%).

Description: The boots of a father who abused, neglected, and abandoned his son.

Razor Sharp Chain (Ultra Rare)

  • You continue your chainsaw sprint through pallets.
  • Doubles the time penalty for bumping into objects.

Description: A chain so sharp that even lightly touching it can pierce skin.

Note: I don't know if the razor Sharp Chain should be an Ultra Rare or Very Rare, so you could decide on that. Also I tried to think of an addon for Billy's mother, but nothing came to mind, and when I tried to do one that I thought would've worked it wasn't even note worthy, so oof.

Nurse:

No

Note: Nurse doesn't need anymore op addons imo. lol. I'll leave it up to you to think of some addons that can break her even more.

Doctor:

Mr Stamper's Tape recorder (Mythic)

  • Survivors shocked by Carter's Spark are given 1 permanent effect (Blindness, Exhaustion, Hinderance, etc. this excludes the Broken effect, Deep Wounds, and Exposed effect), the effect will be changed every time the survivor is shocked
  • Reduces Shock Therapy's attack range by 20%.

Description: A tape recorder that has tapes filled with all of his finds and experiments.

Iridescent Queen (Ultra Rare)

  • Survivors zapped with Shock Therapy are given an effect called "Conductor". When a survivor has the "Conductor" effect, they spread electricity to objects around them (Generators, Vaults, Pallets, etc.) and when touched by themselves or another survivor they will slowly start to develop madness over time and will let out a scream and notification to the killer
  • All skill-checks have a 60% chance to have no great skill-check area.

Description: A lush glass-like queen chest piece molded from the fog itself. With electricity so harsh, it can only linger within the darkest of minds.

Note: So for Mr Stamper's Tape Recorder, as you saw it has a "Mythic" rarity, well since it's so op it has this rarity, while you might see this in more addons later, it has certain requirements to be used.

  • For example, Mythic addons only appear every 10 bloodweb levels after level 30, this is to balance their up abilities.
  • Some Mythic addons can't be used with certain perks, or other addons (This is to prevent VERY OP combos, as seen with our next killer)

But other than that, that basically explains what a "Mythic addon is. And if you think a Ultra Rae addon should be then let me know below.

Huntress:

Hand Knitted Scarf (Rare):

  • Reduces the radius that The Lullaby can be heard from.

Description: A scarf knitted by a fairly old women that held.

Moldy Baby Pacifier (Ultra Rare):

  • Completely removes the Huntress's lullaby.

Description: A strange toy Anna found in the mouth of a little one in a "fancier" village. Started to turn green after awhile

Hunter's Belt (Mythic)

  • You have infinite hatchets.
  • You no longer need to reload at lockers for hatchets.
  • CAN NOT BE USED WITH IRIDESCENT HEADS

Description: A Belt formed from the fog, with an infinite amount of space for weapons.

Notes: So that's where I'm going to leave this post for now, since it already feels like it's getting long, and I worn out from thinking of more ideas fro addons, now I'm thinking of doing a part 2 of this and including some more addons for the rest of the killers, so let me know if you would be interested down below, and I spent alot of time on this post too (about 2 hours).

Comments

  • Please don't use mythic as a rarity. Any mention of fortnite terminology will be quashed.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Please don't use mythic as a rarity. Any mention of fortnite terminology will be quashed.

    *Oof* I didn't even think about fork knife XD

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Please don't use mythic as a rarity. Any mention of fortnite terminology will be quashed.

    I wasn't even thinking of Fortnite when saying Mythic. Do you want legendary instead?