Nice game devs
Okay so this just happened. I was looping a billy around the killer shack on the swamp map, I vault a window and as I vault I get hit. This is where the weird ######### happens. The whole game freezes sort of like when a killer lag switches and I can hear myself being hit and the Billy's breathing, few seconds I hearmyself being hooked and the struggling music starts to play. All the while this is happening the game is frozen, well not really frozen but imagine playing with 1000 ping and 1 fps.
Then, all of a sudden I'm being carried by the Billy, but still my character is struggling against... the invisible entity? Now as I said the screen was lagging so it was hard to see but I think an Adam Francis was sharing by bizarre fate, struggling in the air next to me. This continues for about half a minute before I'm finally sacrificed and I go to the end-game screen, soon afterwards the rest of my team (who were at full health when this started) join me and I'm sitting there wondering ######### just happened.
This is hands down the weirdesy thing that has happened to me in a game ever.
Idk why but I thought I'd share this here, sadly didn't record but I have a few screen.. Anything like this ever happened to anyone else before? lol
Devs fix your #########






Comments