My devotion level has reset😱
I got it to devotion 3 yesterday and now as I load into the game it thinks I'm devotion 0 level 3. The baby 3 has disappeared.
Has this happened to anyone else or am I just unlucky?
I got it to devotion 3 yesterday and now as I load into the game it thinks I'm devotion 0 level 3. The baby 3 has disappeared.
Has this happened to anyone else or am I just unlucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I fixed it. Apparently watching videos on how No Man's Sky has improved corrected it.
@AshleyWB probs just some packet mixup there, be afraid if entire things go missing though.
I think it's because my brother played on my Xbox on his own account. His level 3 devotion 1 was appearing on my profile by mistake.
Do you really care though? Its not like we getting anything for our devotion level.
It could have been a sign that more data had been lost.