Small detail to make Legion more powerful

He should be able to use his FF at 1/4 bar filled again. This allows to use it for map pressure so u can travel distances without sacrificing that u can't FF someone else seconds later.

I remember back then, I used this "Tech" all the time and allowed me to be very a fast at gens and pressure the survivors. Using this technique now is just shooting yourself into the knee most of the time

Comments

  • That won't be enough to give him good map pressure, it helps but his FF movement speed need a slight adjustments as well, not too much, just a little faster

  • I would be OK with just using ff to run across the map as much as I want.

    No hits from ff just pressure, I'd be delighted

  • As a Legion main myself I agree that this would help a lot. It was kind of pointless to make it so they need a full bar to use it as repeated frenzy hits dont do anything as is.

  • @TechStoreZombie said:

    As a Legion main myself I agree that this would help a lot. It was kind of pointless to make it so they need a full bar to use it as repeated frenzy hits dont do anything as is.

    Yeah hitting in frenzy is pretty pointless, it wastes a bit of time and that's it.

    Nevertheless I still like legion, they are fun killers