Comments

  • inb4 whiny console butthurt
  • Whiny Console Butthurt here

  • @Mashtyx1 said:
    Let's get this out of the way since it didn't happen today. It won't be tomorrow because it's the 4th. It will most likely be Thursday of this week. As for the shrine for Xbox and Pc players as you keep telling console especially PS4 players suck it up cupcakes.

    They wouldn't hold the patch and dlc back for the entire world just because America is on holiday nor would they release to everyone else BUT America because it's a holiday. It'll either be out tomorrow or Thursday.

  • @Noodle Right you are, still Thursday is a good bet.

  • I'm betting on Monday. I'm a horrible gambler though, so consider that in your equation.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Mringasa said:

    I'm betting on Monday. I'm a horrible gambler though, so consider that in your equation.

    yeah probably monday