Will the Cake Gateau be useable after the event?
^^^
^^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
But gotta say killer to survivor cake ratio is off the charts
There is no point leveling up survivors during this event. At level 50 you basically get an ebony mori every bloodweb and a bunch of the cakes also. My Ghostface is level 60 (counted the amount of perk tiers I have except for the teachables) I have 24 ebony moris and 25 gateau cakes.
I hope so.
Hey any tips for getting ghostface adept like perk addons and stuff?
@redsopine01 i just got it from playing.
Aslo why are there 3 versions of you?
Definitely stock piling a bunch up since they'll still be usable. I'm expecting 250-300 before the events done.
Forgot my log in and email for my original account and my phone inhad my other account on broke and I had auto log in active on that as well but as I asked any advice for the adept like what maps are best and stuff